In celebration of our 21st anniversary, you probably noticed we treated our company to a makeover! At the beginning of 2017, we rolled out a new logo, new website, new products and all new packaging.
We did discontinue some products. We know that some of you really enjoyed them, but we typically phase out products to make room for newer, improved versions that will give you even better results. The world is full of new things to explore; this is certainly the case with skin care ingredients and advancements.
Discontinued products and their new replacements:
- Age Defense Moisturizer SPF 30: Of course we live and breathe by the daily application of sunscreen, but our Daily Protection SPF 30 is much more popular and more agreeable for all skin types and tones.
- AHA Smoothing Serum 10%: We added lactic acid to make this formula even gentler, yet effective, for sensitive skin types. The new Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum is its replacement.
- AHA Smoothing Serum 17%: Instead of just pure glycolic acid, we added salicylic and lactic acids for improved smoothing and pore-clearing benefits. The new product replacement is Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum.
- AHA Smoothing Serum 20%: We added lactic and mandelic acids along with the existing glycolic acid to make this more powerful for repairing sun damaged skin. The new product replacement is Pro Results Power Serum.
- Bio Radiance Night Serum: We formulated an even more powerful nighttime serum for improved skin repair. You’ll love our new Firm + Repair Overnight Serum.
- Calming Chamomile Cleanser: Our new Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion is a rich and luxurious cleansing lotion that will melt away makeup while soothing irritated skin.
- Citrus C Lotion: The new and improved Sheer Moisture Lotion replaced this.
- Detoxifying Mask: We revolutionized how acne masks can be most effective, and our Rapid Response Detox Masque quickly became a best-seller.
- Firming Eye Therapy: Our Total Eye Repair Cream and Vitamin C Eye Brightener are now our two eye cream products.
- Gentle Facial Polish: Our new Dual Enzyme Softening Peel is the perfect exfoliating treatment for sensitive skin types.
- Gentle Gel Cleanser: Sensitive, dry skin types will absolutely love our Moisture Protecting Cleanser.
- Hydrating Mineral Toner: Our new and improved Moisture Infusion Toner is so incredibly skin plumping. Dehydrated skin types will love it.
- Multi-Vitamin Cream: Our new and improved Hydraboost Rescue Creme replaced this.
- Hawaiian Nourishing Cream: We updated this best-selling moisturizer with a few new advanced ingredients. We also changed the name to Hydraboost Rescue Creme.
- Revitalizing Ginseng Toner: Who doesn’t love a glow? The new replacement is Energy Boosting Toner. It’s a great pick-me-up for dull, tired-looking skin.
- Skin Clarifying Gel: For oily, acne-prone skin types that want to reduce shine and lessen breakout activity, our Daily Mattifying Solution is the solution.
- Soothing Relief Serum: We formulated a new silky, hydrating and very calming serum that our redness-prone customers are sure to love. The new product is Redness Care Firming Serum.
Slightly new and improved products:
- Anti Cyst Treatment: This is now paraben-free.
- Balancing Skin Tonic: We added a few new ingredients to make this even more effective for reducing oil and balancing breakout activity.
- Daytime Blemish Gel: A few new ingredients were added to make it even more effective for soothing and clearing blemishes under makeup.
At Renée Rouleau, our collective passion is helping others feel confident in their own skin. We help them put their best faces forward to the world. We improve lives by helping people feel good. Our purpose is demonstrated by our expertise and customer education, as well as by the acknowledgment that your skin is unique and should be treated as such.
We cater to nine different types of skin because the standard dry, normal and oily classifications just aren’t enough. Take our Skin Type Quiz to find yours. We love what we do. We will never lose sight of you, our loyal customers who understandably demand the very best.
With all that being said, we appreciate your understanding. We maintain our commitment to bringing you the most well-formulated, advanced skin care products (never tested on animals) that address your skin’s unique needs. It’s been a labor of love for the Renée Rouleau team and we’re really excited about what we’ve created.