Shop Talk, the shopping blog of D Magazine, is one of my favorite Dallas reads. I was really flattered when they recently asked me to reveal what’s in my personal handbag. So here is my stuff all dumped out!
1. CrossFit socks. I work out at CrossFit 380 five times a week and will visit other CrossFit’s in other cities and countries. It’s truly addictive and both me and my body love it! I change up different knee socks for fun.
2. One of my fabulous long time clients and friend, Tina Craig of BagSnob, created these exclusive wallets.
3. Square Card payment reader. Since I offer skin consultations in other cities and countries, this plugs right into my iPad and allows me to take payments–anywhere! (See the list of cities and countries where I’ll be making appearances this year!)
4. Mötley Crüe ticket stub. (Girls night out!)
6. Wisp toothbrushes. For in-between facial clients, keeps my teeth and breath fresh.
7. MAC Cremesheen Glass in “Fashion Scoop” and “Loud & Lovely” and Lancôme Color Fever Gloss. I’m loving all the bright colors this Spring!
8. Business card holder filled up with my cards.
9. Daily Protection SPF 30 and Synergy Eye Cream. I never leave home without these.
10. Duracell Instant Power Charger for the times my iPhone goes dead.
11. Vintage lock. My husband just returned from Tunisia and brought this back for me.
12. Lab sample of a new top secret product coming soon!
13. Keys to my Harley Davidson. Work hard, play hard.
14. Mini nail files and ColoreScience Mineral Powder SPF 50. I’m always touching up with this on my face, neck and hands when in my car and on the go so I’m always protected. And of course, nail files are a must!
15. Altoids and Band-Aids.
16. Skin Drink. My skin truly drinks this up.
17. Jewelry: beaded bracelet made from young African children on a trip in 2010 to Cape Town, South Africa. It’s one of my favorite cities in the world. SHONA is one of my favorite Dallas jewelry designer and I keep these earrings on hand to go from day to night.
18. No Picking Twisty Toy. Keeps my fidgety hands busy and off my skin.
19. Renée Rouleau sample packets.
20. Rosetta Stone. My Dad’s side of the family is French (Rouleau is my maiden name) and I’m also have a French husband. I’m always trying to perfect the language so this is great to listen to in my car.
22. Photos with my husband.
23. Ted Baker “Hoola” quilted iPad case.
24. Vogue sunglasses that I picked up in New Zealand.
So there you have it…my stuff revealed!
See the full feature on the contents of my handbag on Shop Talk here!
Shop Talk recently reviewed our Soothing Eye Makeup Remover and gave it a glowing review for those with ultra sensitive eyes. Read the review here!
WATCH VIDEO: The Personal Side of Renée Rouleau
Which products are right for your skin? See our nine skin types and get products recommended.
For more expert skin advice, check out Skin Source–the A-Z guide on all things skin. Also sign up here for our skin tip e-newsletter, follow Renée Rouleau on Twitter and like our Facebook page. You’ll be your own skin care expert in no time!