2011 is over and we’re revealing our top 20 best-selling skin care products. Since the Renée Rouleau line is based on nine skin types, our entire collection has 70 products.
1. Anti Cyst Treatment - For stubborn, cystic blemishes that develop deep within the skin, you’ll find nothing out there that works as good as this.
2. Vitamin C&E Treatment - For an anti-aging boost of stable vitamins to brighten your complexion, this no-sting formula is amazing for sensitive, aging skin.
3. AHA/BHA Cleansing Gel - Allure Magazine said it best when it won the “Best Cleanser for Oily/Problem Skin” award. Sulfate-free…
4. Toning Cloths - These amazing little cloths take the place of highly absorbent and bulky cotton balls. They are a must-have companion to use with your daily toner.
5. Post-Breakout Fading Gel - This helps to fade red, dark scars leftover from blemishes–and it really works!
6. Daily Protection SPF 30 - Lightweight and greaseless, this sunscreen and lotion in-one is a favorite of sensitive, oily, combination skin prone to clogged pores and blemishes.
8. Elderberry Toner - Alcohol-free, this soothing toner gives your skin a powerful dose of antioxidants and intensive hydration. Sensitive skins love it.
9. Triple Berry Smoothing Peel - We call this a “glow in a jar.” It’s like getting a Renée Rouleau facial at home. This is a must for anyone seeking clearer, smoother, more even-toned skin.
10. AHA Smoothing Serum 17% - This alcohol-free serum does everything from reducing blemishes, to softening lines and wrinkles to fading acne scars.
11. Night Time Spot Lotion - This powerful disinfecting spot treatment for blemishes will heal blemishes in no time.
12. Skin Correcting Serum - This serum is a must for sensitive, acne-prone skin to make skin stronger and more resistant to problems. A unique way to treat acne–your skin will love it.
13. Mint Buffing Beads - We re-formulated it in 2011 with finer jojoba beads to make this glow-enhancing facial scrub even more gentle for sensitive skins.
14. Balancing Skin Tonic - This alcohol-free toner helps to manage oiliness and reduce blemishes without over-drying the skin.
15. Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel - This sulfate-free invigorating cleanser is sure to stimulate your skin and clear your mind in the morning. My personal favorite!
16. Gentle Gel Cleanser - Gives sensitive, aging skin a deep cleansing without leaving the skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. Sulfate-free.
17. Sheer Moisture - This lightweight lotion gives the skin the perfect amount of hydration and anti-aging benefits without clogging the pores or feeling greasy.
18. Synergy Eye Cream - Plump lines, relax wrinkle expressions, smooth and soften–everything you need an eye cream to do. And it’s safe for sensitive eyes.
19. AHA Smoothing Serum 20% -A more powerful version than our 17% formula, this gives intensive skin smoothing for sun-damaged skin.
20. Skin Drink - A great way to deliver intensive oil-free hydration to the skin to give clearer and healthy-looking skin.
So there you have it, our best selling products for 2011. But before you purchase anything, you must make sure it’s suggested for your type of skin.
Which products are right for your skin? See our nine skin types and get products recommended.
Need expert advice from a licensed esthetician? Schedule My Skin Prescription to get personalized advice in person, over the phone or via Skype or Facetime.
For more expert skin advice, check out Skin Source–the A-Z guide on all things skin. Also sign up for our skin tip e-newsletter, follow Renée Rouleau on Twitter and join the discussion on our Facebook page. You’ll be your own skin care expert in no time.