2012 has come to an end and we’re revealing our top 20 best-selling skin care products of the year. Since the Renée Rouleau line is based on nine skin types, our entire collection has over 70 products. What’s your skin type? Find out here.
3. Advanced Resurfacing Serum - Our very first product containing clinically-proven Retinol repairs sun damage, lifts brown spots and reduces large pores. If you’re serious about getting smoother skin, you have to try this one. Shop here.
5. BHA Clarifying Serum - Our newest blemish-fighting, exfoliating serum is flying off the shelves. This is power-packed with skin clearing ingredients while still being gentle to sensitive skin. Shop here.
6. Daily Protection SPF 30 - Lightweight and greaseless, this sunscreen and lotion in-one is a favorite of sensitive, oily, combination skin prone to clogged pores and blemishes. Shophere.
11. Triple Berry Smoothing Peel - We call this a “glow in a jar.” It’s like getting a Renée Rouleau facial at home. This is a must for anyone seeking clearer, smoother, more even-toned skin. Shop here.
15. Glow Enhancing Cream - Who doesn’t want glowing skin? This popular moisturizer was launched earlier this year and has received glowing reviews! Shop here.
19. Soothing Eye Makeup Remover - If have sensitive eyes, this one’s for you. It’s formulated with a similar pH of your own natural tears so it won’t sting your eyes. Shop here.
So there you have it, our best selling products for 2012. But before you purchase anything, you must make sure it’s suggested for your type of skin.
Which products are right for your skin? See our nine skin types and get products recommended.
Need expert advice from a licensed esthetician? Schedule My Skin Prescription to get personalized advice in person, over the phone or via Skype or Facetime.
For more expert skin advice, check out Skin Source–the A-Z guide on all things skin. Also sign up for our skin tip e-newsletter, follow Renée Rouleau on Twitter and join the discussion on our Facebook page. You’ll be your own skin care expert in no time.
PERMISSION TO REPRINT: You may use any items from this article in your print, blog, magazine or electronic newsletter. But in order to do so, you must include the following paragraph including a link to www.ReneeRouleau.com.
Information courtesy of www.ReneeRouleau.com, a website with skin care tips, products based on nine skin types and advice from skin care expert and celebrity esthetician, Renée Rouleau.
Posted December 28, 2012 by Renée Rouleau
| Leave a comment ( No Comments )